The health and safety of our guests and team members is our highest priority, and we want to carefully evaluate the latest guidance from local, state and federal health officials before making changes to our mask policy.
We appreciate the feedback of our customers on this issue, and will be sure to communicate any further changes to our requirements.
Here at Boyd Gaming, we are working hard to ensure your comfort and safety. We are happy to welcome back our valued guests, and have implemented the following measures for your safety:
- Guest health screenings are being conducted on arrival.
- Hand sanitizer is available and complimentary for all guests.
- Guest spaces are cleaned and disinfected multiple times daily with EPA-approved products. This includes: slot machines, chairs, table games, restaurants, kitchens, restrooms, doors, handrails, counters, ATMs, kiosks, and Team Member areas.
- The frequency of air filter replacement and HVAC system cleaning has been increased.
- COVID-19 training, health screenings, and masks are provided to all Team Members.
- Unless required by local authorities or requested by an event organizer, we do not currently require proof of vaccination to attend live events at our properties.
Detailed Health & Safety Protocols
View Guest & Team Member Safety Protocols (opens in a new window)Guest & Team Member Safety Protocols
This page links to a PDF (Adobe Acrobat's Portable Document Format).
Download Adobe® Acrobat® Reader® DC (opens in a new window)Download Adobe® Acrobat® Reader® DC
to read and access this document with enhanced features.
Additional Safety Measures
Restaurant and bar seating has been reduced to allow for social distancing.
Tables and chairs are being cleaned and disinfected after each use.
Single use condiments and napkins are being used at all dining locations. Additionally, menus, check presenters, pens, etc are all single use or are being disinfected after each use.
There are frequent disinfections of kitchens, bar tops, service stations, and server trays.
Slot machines will be spaced out to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
Fully Vaccinated Guests are not required to wear masks. We ask that all other guests continue to wear a facial covering at this time.
Guests congregating behind players is discouraged.
For your safety, elevator occupancy is limited to a maximum of four people.