Here at Boyd Gaming, we are working hard to ensure your comfort and safety. We are happy to welcome back our valued guests, and have implemented the following measures for your safety:
- Guest health screenings are being conducted on arrival. All guests are required to wear facial coverings.
- Hand sanitizer is available and complimentary for all guests.
- Guest spaces are cleaned and disinfected multiple times daily with EPA-approved products. This includes: slot machines, chairs, table games, restaurants, kitchens, restrooms, doors, handrails, counters, ATMs, kiosks, and Team Member areas.
- The frequency of air filter replacement and HVAC system cleaning has been increased.
- Slots, table games, and restaurant & bar seating is configured and limited to adhere to social distancing recommendations.
- Guest occupancy limits are followed in retail shops and banquet & meeting spaces.
- COVID-19 training, health screenings, and masks are provided to all Team Members.
Detailed Health & Safety Protocols
Guest & Team Member Safety Protocols
Additional Safety Measures
Restaurant and bar seating has been reduced to allow for social distancing.
Tables and chairs are being cleaned and disinfected after each use.
Single use condiments and napkins are being used at all dining locations. Additionally, menus, check presenters, pens, etc are all single use or are being disinfected after each use.
There are frequent disinfections of kitchens, bar tops, service stations, and server trays.
Slot machines will be spaced out to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
Facial coverings are recommended for all guests.
Guests congregating behind players is discouraged.
For your safety, elevator occupancy is limited to a maximum of four people.